Jan 26,2012
Jan 26,2012
It was a cold winter day, one of those rare days where snow actually falls in the City. It was cold and getting dark, not the day for flat-hunting. I was mildly surprised to find Nick waiting for me. My next surprise followed shortly afterwards: the flat was just what I wanted. After a 'yes' from me and a handshake Nick said the flat was mine. He was as good as his word. The paperwork was completed in a very professional manner and I had the keys to my new apartment.

I am now into my third year and very happy with the service I receive. I make a point of signing the annual renewal in person so I can thank the staff for delivering a continuing good service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Williams Lewis & Co Office 2! To leave a new review of Williams Lewis & Co Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Williams Lewis & Co Office 2