Jan 26,2012
Jan 26,2012
I can substantiate my rating with my personal experience because I have been dealing with Leaders in Winchester since 2006. I have also been a tenant from time to time and my daughters are also tenants so I have a very thorough understand of the accommodation world from different perspectives including costs. Agents such as Leaders have a very difficult task of managing and pleasing both the Landlords and the Tenants and this task can be a lot more difficult than we think due to various personalities, legislation, requirements and associated costs. We all have a stake in our community and our society at large irrespective of whether we are tenants, landlord, company owners, employees etc so any means of expressing our opinions is the only way of improving the standard our lives. However in order for our opinions to have maximum effect they need to be informed comments which requires us to educate ourselves with all the relevant factors.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Leaders Winchester! To leave a new review of Leaders Winchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for Leaders Winchester