Jan 26,2012
Jan 26,2012
This member of staff provided the worst customer service I have ever recieved in my life. She did not make it clear that one of the properties we were to view was not confirmed, did not make any effort to confirm it or get in touch with us. We turned up at the property after a half hour walk in the rain, soaking wet, only to be told the viewing had been cancelled. We went in to the agentss to see what went amiss and she was outright rude to us in front of other members off staff and other tenants and made no effort to apologise at all. I will be informing everyone I come in contact with of this abhorrent customer service provided by The Home Rental Company. I only hope that the loss in business will teach that member of staff a lesson in curtesy.
Teach your staff members the importance of customer service in a competitive market.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of The Home Rental Company Office 2! To leave a new review of The Home Rental Company Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for The Home Rental Company Office 2