Jan 24,2012
Jan 24,2012
Having been with DJ Alexander for approaching a year now, I can say they are one of the worst agents I have rented from. Right from day one we have had problem after problem, ranging from our flat not being clean when we moved in, our front door not being repaired so we were locked out the property for a number of hours and not having any hot water through the winter months. The issues were reported since the second week we moved in and as we are approaching out due out date they are slowly getting repaired. The associates we have liaised with have been more than unhelpful whilst simultaneously providing us with an attitude that all our issues were our own doing. Having paid extra for a professionally clean flat, it was extremely disappointing to find the property barely touched. It is with great pleasure to announce we shall not be using DJ Alexander again.
By: david j alexander
Jan 26, 2012
i am really sorry that you have been unhappy with service we have provided , I am unable to contact you as you have chosen to use a false name . Please can you make yourself know to me i can be contacted on 07966137819 and i will try and resolve the issues you have David J Alexander

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Edinburgh