Jan 26,2012
Jan 26,2012
My Partner and I have just agreed a sale on our property through the Willesden Green office. When we decided that we wanted to move, we invited three agents round to value our flat, one of those being Ellis & Co. I found them to be very professional, honest and down to earth. They sat us down, and asked us what we wanted. What our expectations of an agent were, then they started to explain the service the provided. This really impressed me as I had never really thought about it from that angle before. I had always thought about the best valuation and the cheapest fee.

During the valuation, we were told that we should expect offers within the first 4-6 weeks of being on the market. We were on the market for 18 days when we accepted the offer that we were happy with. I'm very impressed! It's still early days yet, but fingers crossed the sale goes through as smoothly as possible. I'll keep you all posted!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Willesden Green! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Willesden Green, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Willesden Green