Nov 27,2011
Nov 27,2011
AVOID THESE GUYS LIKE THE PLAGUE! I called up last week to make a viewing and all I could hear was arguing in the background of their office. Some kid attempted to take my details and got very abrupt with me when he mistyped my mobile number as if it was my fault. He continued to ask me very personal questions about my earnings and whether I could afford to rent the house and when I said I wasn\'t free to view that evening he rudely said \"do you want to see it or not?\". Overall, I found them very poor and cancelled the viewing in the end due to the lack of professsionalism. I wondered whether it\'s just the potential tenants they treat like rubbish or thier landlords too? If you want my opinion, steer well clear!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Belvoir Office 111! To leave a new review of Belvoir Office 111, please click the link below !
Write a review for Belvoir Office 111