Jan 25,2012
Jan 25,2012
I have been using Paramount for over 5 years and their service has been excellent from the beginning. We initially met Spencer who came to view our flat and help us set a letting price and found our first tenant within a week. Maintenance is handled very well by Hayley who keep us very well informed and seeks our input before any major works are completed. Mark has been handling our lettings for the past few years and has been fast and efficient in finding good quality tenants. We have never had any issues with Paramount and highly recommend them. Finally, despite living out of the country, anytime I'm in West Hampstead and drop by the Paramount offices to say hi, they always welcome me as though I'm family.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London