Feb 20,2016
By: 'Sue'
Feb 20,2016
We rented through Umove when we moved from London to Glossop. They were not accommodating at all. We had 3 cats and could not leave them in the car when signing the tenancy so wanted to do the signing at the property which they would not do, they then said they didn't have any appointments for the day we were moving, in the end we got a train down the day before costing us £300 to sign everything. After nearly a year of renting I found out they had not put our deposit in a scheme. The only reason I did not take this further was because the Landlord would have been penalised and as they were new to renting I didn't think it fair. There were other things along the line that I was not impressed with.

The only good thing was they dealt with maintenance issues very quickly.
Quite high for the area.