Feb 20,2016
By: 'JIM AT CONCEPT PROPERT BULLIES WOMEN TENNANTS'
Feb 20,2016
I would strongly advise all people to avoid this company.. I lived in a property for 1 year with them I had constant texts, spoke to in ill manner ... Jim uses bullying tatics when it comes to women he likes to reduce them to tears... My heating went on the blink on christmas eve and they ignored the emergancy line until new years eve and then left me a further 5 days until an engineer appeared... Keep in mind I have my two kids (son 2yo) (daughter 5yo)... I reported I had a leak watering was flying from the ceiling and he told me he would get john down the next day my partner called back and said he would have to get someone else in and we would send them the bill wiuthin 20 Jim appeared with John , the resoloution was dont fill the bath too much as there is no pipe on your over flow we will call back to repair the ceiling on a later date and never did....... Eventually I had enough started looking for another property moved out after my 2 months notice now my mother is being bombarded with letters about owing ƒâ€š‚£6700 for repairs on the property that hasnt been damaged by myself ... Jim (james) is ignoring my texts and calls and requests for receipts for all these 'damages' and trying to put the fear into my mum who is already on medication for her heart and loss of sleep.... James I will take this all the way I am going to warn all the people I can and more and destroy your business the way you have destroyed us
By: Daryl
Apr 11, 2018
Concept Property Ltd again apologize that our anonymous internet troll / cyber bully has resurfaced - what is it that they are so determined to keep secret ? We will know soon enough but again our offer to our troll stands ie reveal your identity and take part in a sensible and meaningful discussion or debate.
Thank you for taking the time to read this statement
By: Fred Flintstone
Apr 10, 2018
I must say that I find some of the accounts of former tenants of Concept Lettings Ltd very harrowing. It appears that some of the tenants have had some very traumatic experiences as a result of the alleged failings of this letting agency to address the problems in the properties under their management.
By: Alan Campbell
Apr 09, 2018
Please refer to Concept Property Ltd statement dated 9th April Thank you
By: Concept Property Lettings should be closed down.
Mar 31, 2018
Perhaps someone from Concept Property Lettings would like to respond to this? Did James Doherty or Eric Fraser ever apologise for the way this family were treated?

Concept Property Letting Ltd