Jan 25,2012
Jan 25,2012
I was shocked by the previous review, I contact Simmons Estates after being recommended to do so by several of both my friends and family who had sold their homes in Elstree through the company. I was told to ask for James, who yes has spiky hair (don't most young men) but turned out to be the best agent I have ever dealt with. The sale was very complicated and involved a long chain of buyers and sellers, however had James not been the cornerstone of the whole transaction our sale would never had gone through, he worked tirelessly on our behalf as did all of the staff. This company is the exception among the agents that I have met and I would strongly recommend them to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Simmons Estates Main office! To leave a new review of Simmons Estates Main office, please click the link below !
Write a review for Simmons Estates Main office