Jan 25,2012
Jan 25,2012
Without Sajeev Patel's patience and help, I doubt whether I would be sane. I had several issues with the Wimbledon branch of Ludlow's which in all fairness was due to the Negotiators I was used to, leaving and the new ones not caring. I have a current registered disability due to a head injury. Sajeev Patel along with Donna Upton corrected the errors. Sajeev is also ensuring that no further errors occur: the whole episode with the Wimbledon branch caused me so much stress. Last year there was no way I would have renewed with Ludlow, but my faith is restored because of the support and assistance I need, provided by Sajeev Patel. He is an asset to your team and an example of how Customer Service should be.
By: Narsil
Mar 12, 2013
I found him to be an odious and duplicitous waste of space. To call him merely incompetent would be complementary.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Wimbledon, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Wimbledon

43-45 Wimbledon Hill Road Wimbledon, London