Feb 03,2009
Feb 03,2009
I have never written an online review before but this company makes my blood boil.

We found the perfect flat in Clapham, which we're very happy with. It was a shame we had to deal with them.

We signed over a deposit, only to find lots of hidden fees were then put on top with no indicator given of such fees when we'd actually signed our money away. Moving in issues were: Not enough sets of keys, leaking sinks, changing the bank account the rent was to be paid into with zero warning and when we moved in the fridge and freezer were both broken. They took over a month to replace it, constantly blaming the landlord, or the contractor without ever taking any responsibility to getting it sorted. I had to phone them every single day to make sure they were dealing with the issue. Every time I rang them I was given the same old line "I was just this minute about to chase that up". I heard that every single day for almost three weeks with zero progress. Did they think we were going to just go away?

Anyway, the good news is that one of their biggest clients who rented properties through them has recently fired them, and we have a new agent. They have been a breath of fresh air throughout the transition period apologising on behalf of D&Hs, and saying they will offer a much better service. So far so good.

Stay away from them. I have used 8 different agents in the past and D&H are in a league of their own.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1! To leave a new review of Duck and Hedges Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Duck and Hedges Office 1