Jan 25,2012
Jan 25,2012
I have used Spencers Property Services for almost four years now, to find tenants and manage the tenancy for me. I have always found the staff in their office and at Glenmead, the organisation who manages the day-to-day tenancy management, helpful, polite and responsive. Whenever I have a problem or query it is dealt with quickly and efficiently. The first tenants they found for me stayed for almost four years and were reliable and they have just found a second set of tenants for me who will hopefully be as good. The service is not the cheapest but after a disastrous first year of letting my flat via another, cheaper agency, they are worth the extra money, to ensure reliability and most of all peace of mind.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Walthamstow Central