Oct 05,2006
Oct 05,2006
My experience of Martin and Co. (Nottingham branch) as a letting agency is very poor. They seem to work very short days and have long lunch breaks, so it is difficult to get through on the telephone. When I did get through, they always told me it was somebody else I needed to speak to who was always busy, out of the office or on the telephone, and that they would phone back (which of course they never did).

The property I rented was repossessed by the mortgage company due to a breach of mortgage conditions by the landlord. I received very little help from Martin and Co. on this matter and felt they didn't consider it seriously. After receiving a rigorous credit check to become a tenant I wonder whether they do the same with their landlords? When informing them about the eviction by bailiffs I'd been threatened with, I was informed that they had seen many of these kinds of letters before!
By: lisa
Mar 08, 2013
they are a total joke
By: robbo cop
Mar 29, 2011
Rent my flat out in Aberdeen through them, A few weeks ago they called me telling me my current tenant wanted early release but assured me this would not cost me anything as the present tenant would pay anything to get the early release, and they would find a new tenant right away. I agreed to this to help out. They did get a new tenant right away but then charged me.
By: landlord
Oct 13, 2010
Martin & Co are a complete joke. They allow anyone to take up a franchise, experience is not required. The head office has no control, indiviual businesses do as they like. Stay away, they have a track record of very poor performance.
By: anon
Jun 16, 2008
Well said! I had a very very similar problem. Martin & Co didn't help at all...

Now I am free of them it is such a relief, they ruined my life for months... don't let them do the same to you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 65! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 65, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 65