Jan 24,2012
Jan 24,2012
I agree with comments below and cant believe they get away with it - After discovering my deposit was NOT registered after 3 years as a tenant and after the problems I had getting it returned I checked up on this company (whose company name is Hillgate Investments Ltd) on duedil.co.uk and discovered that they are not what they seem

They claim to be successful agents - but really they are INSOLVENT and owe over £700k - This is not hearsay - its a matter of public record.

This may explain their reluctance to discuss issues concerning money and why when you complain they are so evasive and rude and why the turnover of staff is so frequent.

Before you use them - check them out. They arent accredited as they claim and in fact I now know that ALL agents have to be members of the Ombudsman. Avoid or regret at leisure.

We have now rented through Holland Properties - what a refreshing change.
I just feel that I was duped by false PR. Complaints procedure is useless when response is so rude. Just tell the truth - but if they did, no one would use them.
By: David Hatch. Director
Sep 25, 2013
Please be assured that all tenancy deposits are held with our clients appointed deposit scheme and all matters are dealt with in accordance with their terms. Please also be advised that all our company registration details are fully available on our website. Unfortunately our Internal Complaints Procedure holds no record of your concerns; however I would be more than happy to independently investigate all maters and offer a full report. Please write to me at 146 Lower Road, London SE16 2UG. David Hatch. Director.
By: so-london
Oct 02, 2012
I can't agree more with this post. It happened to me as well, as the deposit is not being protected. ALL LANDLORD SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH THIS AGENT

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Neil South East! To leave a new review of Alex Neil South East, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Neil South East