Jan 24,2012
Jan 24,2012
i have just put my house up for sale with them. and now i have very serious concerns. they have advertised my house at 30k less than what it is worth. does any1 kno if i can pull out of them tryin to sell my property b4 the 12 weeks?? is there a 14day cooling off period???
too many bad reviews regarding the concersn we have
By: pip
Feb 10, 2012
we have been told today that we cannot pull out and there is no cooling period
By: paulc2307
Feb 08, 2012
just to let u kno that i am in the process of taking my house off the market with express estate agency. i had to write a letter giving them 14 days notice. so good news for us. my advise to any1 considering using them is..... do not.
By: fraz
Feb 07, 2012
i have just had them round today 7/2/12 7 day cooling period you can pull out anytime but cannot sell to antone b4 the 12 weeks has lapsed

Write a review for Express Estate Agency Head Office