Jan 24,2012
Jan 24,2012
I recently sold my property with Bluehouse and the service was excellent. As an ex-estate agent myself I have seen good and bad agents and whilst initially cautious about using a relatively new agency, I couldn't be more impressed. From the initial meeting to marketing of the property to completion, Nick and Chris at the Camberley office have gone out of their way to make the sales process as smooth as possible.

Despite the sale not being a straightforward one, it was comforting to know I had an agent that was on top of the sale every step of the way, liaised with my conveyencer and kept me informed with any developments, returned calls straight away and even made themselves available outside of office hours.

I would not hesitate in recommending Bluehouse to friends and family

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot! To leave a new review of Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot, please click the link below !
Write a review for Blue House Estate Agents Ltd Bagshot