Dec 16,2011
Dec 16,2011
Suzanna in the Accounts Dept in Northampton has been absolutely fantastic with getting the rent in with a very difficult tenant. She always made me feel that 'everything was going to get sorted'. The result was brilliant and she went out of her way to help. I'd also like to put in a comment about Linda Gallacher in the Wellingborough office, she was very helpful and again went out of her way to get the flat rented and so helpful every step of the way.

I'd like to wish them both a Merry Christmas and give them 10 out 10 for services provided.

I've had other agencies look after my flat and none of them have been as good as Underwoods Town & County, I would recommend them to everyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1! To leave a new review of Underwoods Town & County Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Underwoods Town & County Office 1