Feb 14,2016
By: 'Nothing Prestige about them'
Feb 14,2016
Prestige is not a word I would associate with this agent. My mother in law enquired on a property to buy with them and booked a viewing for 10.15am this morning. Standing out in the cold waiting for the agent, I decided to ring the door bell. The poor tenant knew nothing about it and gave us a little insight into the type of agent we were dealing with.

After a quick call with the office, they informed me that 'WE' are in fact at the wrong address as we should be at an alternative property that is actually on the market for RENT!

Then came the typical poor excuses, miscommunication, new person in the office blah blah blah. The woman on the phone sounded like a broken toy Apologies over and over again!

If they can't get the basics right, I certainly wouldn't want to let them have a go at anything more demanding!

Prestige Realty