Jan 24,2012
Jan 24,2012
We have just completed a long drawn out RTM process to be rid of them. Two major problems with Peverel/OM
1. They are a rip off. This is best demonstrated by the new insurance costs. £1690 vs £5800+ with them. The rest of the management fees will be 40% cheaper. Our service charges increased by 2.5 times over 9 years. That makes them crooks
2. They do not proactively manage the property. We have to shout/cajole etc to get them to do anything. Public areas not redecorated for over ten years, carpet renewal after 10 years, poor cleaning, and broken disabled lift for over 10 yrs.

The only way out is through RTM and I guarantee you will be a lot richer and less stressed if you go to the trouble. The hard part is finding a good management company to replace them.
Nothing. They have clearly ripped us off to the tune of ‚£1000s over ten years so we would never use them after that.
By: Ste
Jan 28, 2013
Hi could you give me some details of how you got rid of om
By: eve gregory
Jan 10, 2013
I'm going to ask the same question!! My email is eveeyg@hotmail.com
By: Strads
Nov 13, 2012
Hi, can you contact me please on strads85@hotmail.com to give me some advice on how to do this. We are desperate to rid them from our site.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1