Jan 24,2012
Jan 24,2012
I was introduced to Alex Sheeley from Spencer Property by a friend and client who already had dealings with the company. All my tenants have come from blue chip companies and the service I get is second to none. They offer a solid trustworthy, no hidden agenda service. I was informed by christine (head of maintenance) that the boiler was not working, they supplied estimate (not inflated) from a reputable technician and repaired in 48hrs. Irene Collins head of accounts is on the ball also with regard to issues I had with a water bill which was for a past tenant, she managed to have it paid by them. They treat you the way you would like to be treated and and that is why I would use them time and time again!! 100% confidence and they are now selling properties for me..........the only way is Spencer's!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Ilford, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Ilford