Jan 23,2012
Jan 23,2012
Upon move in, no one was able to show us around and show us where things were including all the meters. House in terrible state, took weeks to get anything sorted, missed everything on the inventory, then we had to do it all again with changes, which were never put into the actual inventory.
They are very slow to act on any issues that arise with the house, and always very quick to assume that it is our fault and talk to us like idiots.
I have no idea why our landlord chooses to pay them close to £100 per month for their service, I feel bad that he is being ripped off so badly. As a landlord myself, I would never approach them for anything to do with lettings.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 4! To leave a new review of Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 4, please click the link below !
Write a review for Beals Independent Sales and Letting Agents Office 4