Jan 23,2012
Jan 23,2012
A pleasurable experience to say the least. I have successfully sold and purchased via Bushells and have the wonderful experience of dealing with two oft their branches. After many failed attempts of the sale of my Initial property, i turned to Bushells, they proved to be such a resourceful agent.
The wonderful negotiators of the Acton office swiftly found me a buyer and before I knew it I was merely weeks from exchange, with out an onward purchase, Bushells very efficiently introduced me to their Fulham branch who likewise were bright, swift off the mark and incredibly efficient in finding me a more than suitable upscale. Thanks to the help of both offices i have made my 3rd transition up the property ladder and I could not have had a smoother ride.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Portico Acton Branch! To leave a new review of Portico Acton Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for Portico Acton Branch