Feb 10,2016
Dean
By: 'keydow'
Feb 10,2016
I have dealt with Square Quarters over the last 18 months as a buyer, seller and landlord (letting). I generally don't like estate agents as a rule, particularly London agents. I tried and failed not to like Square Quarters however. They are probably the only agents having dealt with that I could label as fair and honest. When I was selling and renting they told me if was looking for too much money - while all other agents tend to do the opposite, driving up prices artifically for everyone. As a buyer they offered me solid advice which turned out to be exceptionally accurate. The property they sold for me was not an easy sell (above indian takeaway). I had 2 of the largest high street agents market it initially. They brought hordes of viewings through the door (much to the annoyance of the tenants) but not one offer followed. When I gave the property to SQ the number of viewings dropped dramatically but offers started coming in. I think for every 5 viewings we got one offer. It seemed a much more tailored and targeted approach which worked well and got the flat sold. After messing about with the big brand agents for 12 months I wish i had saved the bother and started with SQ. Even the tenants were relieved when i gave sole marketing to SQ. If more estate agents were like Square Quarters then the London property market would be a much better place, more open, fair and transparent. Buyers and sellers would be in a better place. (Dealt with Mark who has left the company and subsequently Dean. Both I found upstanding and reliable guys)
Very reasonable. Best value for money
By: keydow
Feb 18, 2016
Ps I forgot to mention - the flat Square Quarters sold for me was well outside their normal geographic area which is why I was reluctant at first to give it to them. The high street agents on the other hand had large offices 5 mins walk away... the result speaks for itself I think.

Square Quarters