Jan 23,2012
Jan 23,2012
This was our first experience of selling a home, and compared to what I have heard from others, this was a very easy, honest, and enjoyable experience. We could probably have not asked for better! they always knew what was happening with all other parties involved (i.e. solicitors, local authority etc.), which I feel is a very important attribute. They very much held our hand through this challenging process and supported us whole-heartedly, being very easily approachable, but also supportive and empathic too. Our sale was completed in just under 3months, from the point of accepting the offer. Without a doubt, I would give them 5stars for customer service, and would highly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Park! To leave a new review of Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Park, please click the link below !
Write a review for Brinkley's Estate Agents Wimbledon Park