Jan 23,2012
Jan 23,2012
I'm currently trying to sell my house with Blundells... and I have only one piece of advise...

I can't stress this enough. DO. NOT. USE. THEM.

The customer service is appalling. It took me a month and at least a dozen calls for them to finally get my contact details correct. The branch doesn't answer the phones. They don't return answer machine messages. I've had people coming to view my house sat outside waiting for one of their agents to turn up... when they never did. I've had people coming to view telling me how bad they are at answering phones and it took over a week to arrange the viewing. I've returned to Sheffield for a meeting with them only to be cancelled on an hour before the meeting. £70 worth of petrol well spent.

If i hadn't paid the marketing fee up front... I WOULD HAVE DROPPED THEM FASTER THAN A LEAD BALLOON.

Seriously people, don't make the same mistake I did.
Try taking some classes in customer service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Blundells Office 1! To leave a new review of Blundells Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Blundells Office 1