Jan 23,2012
Jan 23,2012
Since moving into my property i have been threatened with eviction the letting agent has denied that i requested the garage keys and window keys. The work that has been carried out in the property is sub standard to say the least and they have made it quite clear that all they are interested in is the rent money. I am unimpressed with way i have been treated by the agent which clearly hasn't inspected the property and tries to tell me things that i know for fact are untrue
By: Pav
Feb 02, 2012
It because you rubbish tenant. If you no like the Omega letting that much you go buy your own property. the omega letting it look after landlord like me because we mak the money and if we fix it all it cost us the money and we can not afford the car and the manager at the Omega letting can not afford the life style he deserves because he is business man and you are poor. Stupid tenant.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1! To leave a new review of Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Omega Lettings Ltd Office 1