Jan 22,2012
Jan 22,2012
I have to say, that I have been dealing with many agents during this process of looking for a new home for me and my family- and there have been none that have been more efficient than the staff at Streets Ahead, particularly John C. John has helped me secure an offer I put in with the owners of the property. It was on offer that I wasn't flexible on so I am grateful that I was able to have it agreed. It only took one phone call for me to explain my requirements and then one viewing and I knew I have found the house. It was refreshing to have a company actually listen to me and then source a home that matched what I wanted perfectly. Many other agents continued to send and suggest homes that were either way off budget or nowhere near the areas I had asked them to look in. I also found that John was never pushy, or over bearing in his sales approach - he allowed me to take my time and look around the property and speak freely to the land lady. John was also extremely efficient throughout the days leading up to the acceptance of offer- he always kept me informed of the decisions being made and always let me know what was going on by calling me back when I asked him too. All in all I am very happy with the service and I felt that John was an excellent representation of the service you get from Streets Ahead. I also spoke to Ryan a couple of times and he too was extremely helpful in the early stages.

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch