Jan 22,2012
Jan 22,2012
I have found with this company to be very rude & wasn't worried about helping at all. I had emailed quite a few times to view a property but no one replyed so in the end rang & got told by a very rudely spoken woman that somebody will call me back & never did get a call back & did try a couple more emails because really liked the property so ended up going with another agent that was happy to help
By: tindalletta
May 02, 2012
I also had real problems with this agency. They wanted to give me back only £30 of my £650 deposit due to mould on the inside of our flat! HOW EXACTLY IS THAT OUR FAULT?? They were lucky we didn't complain about health issues to be quite honest! They were just completely inept and only interested in taking our (massively inflated) rent each month!
Moved to a private landlord for £170 pm cheaper and MUCH happier! AVOID MARTIN & CO!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 53! To leave a new review of Martin & Co Office 53, please click the link below !
Write a review for Martin & Co Office 53