Jan 21,2012
Jan 21,2012
What a mess..... I sent an email enquiry to this pathetic agent (Douglas Allen) for a sales valuation on my property 2 weeks prior to the date I wanted them to come around. To my disgust and disbeleif I wasn't called at any point to confirm the appointment after the initial booking and no particulars were sent through to my address. Furthermore I received a call from Douglas Allen on the day of the appointment confirming the appointment for the correct time BUT for a complete different property!!! So I called the local agent up myself to confirm the appointment and I was gobsmacked at the way the lady spoke to me telling me that there had been a misunderstanding of some sort and that they couldn't fit me in their diary for an appointment regardless of the fact that I had pre-booked this appointment. Well..........if you are wondering what happened next....... I just simply said FORGET IT and put the damn phone down.. NEVER will I use this agent again in my life, it was an absolute joke! I would NOT RECOMMEND using these pathetic, unorganised and disrespectful agents PLEASE DONT!
There is absolutely nothing this agent can do to make me change my mind in future. I am not going to use this agent again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 13! To leave a new review of Douglas Allen Office 13, please click the link below !
Write a review for Douglas Allen Office 13