Jan 21,2012
Jan 21,2012
I was surprised to read the review from Mr F as I can say this has been far from the experience that we have had with Key Letts. When we viewed the property that we currently rent it was made clear to us how much interest there was from other potential tenants. We put an offer in with clear instructions that we would offer just below the asking price but if this was rejected then we would meet the landlord's asking price. Key Letts kept us fully informed and yes as expected the landlord did reject the lower price and so armed with the information from us Key Letts negotiated a higher offer and so we were successful in obtaining the home we wanted. Finding and actually getting the home you want is a frustrating process but I can only speak as I find and say that Key Letts worked very hard to make the experience with this property as stress free as possible.
We would like to say that Key Letts have been excellent in managing the property we rent. When you deal with Key Letts you get the personal touch and we would recommend these agents with absolute confidence. We have been tenants renting various properties over the last 9 years and have complete trust in these agents. We too have had frustrating experiences from other agents and I agree with comments made about regulating agents. During the period of time that we have been in this property Key Letts have always responded promptly to any issues that we have reported and acted in our interest ensuring our comfort and security has been paramount alongside making sure we adhere to and take great care of the property we are in. I can only say our experience has been very positive in the year that we have been with Key Letts and they have our complete confidence.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Key Letts Office 1! To leave a new review of Key Letts Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Key Letts Office 1