Jan 29,2009
Jan 29,2009
I have felt bullied repeatedly by Ludlow Thompson. I have four properties and this is the first time I have ever listed with Ludlow Thompson, and the last. I know times are tough but I would rather leave my property empty than deal with them again. I had their sales person talk over me all the time, describing all the better properties in the area and why I should accept certain tenants,terms and low rent. He never listed to what I had to say.

I didn't realise when I signed them up what a reputation they have until I spoke to other people.
By: Customer Services at ludlowthompson
Mar 12, 2009
Dear Chris

We read your comment with great concern and would like to reassure you that customer disatisfaction is taken very seriously by ludlowthompson.

Indeed, what you describe is so far from the norm that we do urge you to get in touch us through the proper channel for complaints which is listed at our website - customerservices@ludlowthompson.com

I do hope you will give us the opportunity to address this matter. We would never knowingly leave a customer ignored or disatisifed: ludlowthompson is a professional estate agent with the highest standards. The agency is a member of the Ombudsman for Estate Agents and The Association of Residential Letting Agent, and is accredited with the Investors In People award. The Directors are very 'hands on' , reading every single customer feedback questionnaire.

Kindly provide us with the full details and we promise that we will fully address any issues.
Please reference your comments at this website.
By: Chris
Mar 01, 2009
I did not seek a third person's opinion before using Ludlowthompson as a landlord but my own experience from them is quite shocking. As soon as the agreement was signed all caution was thrown out of the window. I was making efforts to communicate with them only to be meeting brick walls. This is with Walthamstow LT office. The guy who signed the agreement with me introduced himself as the Manager to my property while their on-line management listed someone else. There are other moduled up issues which I may not comment on here. At first I thought there were just simple mistakes or human error but I later guessed they were all calculated and deliberate. I wrote and wrote loads of e-mails without replies other than autos. Ludlowthompson are group workers in gang who protect each other and can defend and paint glowing records. I am presently having a nightmare experience with them but I will take no chances any more. If their director Sue does what she preaches, let her get to Walthamstow Ludlowthompson and ask honest questions and contact me this time. I have had enough!
By: Su Colledge
Jan 30, 2009
As a Director of ludlowthompson I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you and discuss this with you so that I can look into the matter.

If you are happy for me to contact you, kindly send me the following info:
~ Your telephone number
~ The best time of day to contact you
~ Please mention this website review and the date of your review so I can cross reference

You will find my contact details at the below link -

(You may need to cut and paste the above into a new browser page)

I do hope you will give us the chance to address this grievance even if you feel disenchanted with ludlowthompson; what you think is very important to us.

We routinely ask every single one of our customers how they feel about our service and in the last year alone we received record numbers of 'excellent' scores with our feedback ratings.

That said we do not rest on our laurels; we take any customer complaint very seriously. Sometimes, like any other business, things can and do go wrong when managing over 16,000 customer relations. I look forward to hearing from you and thank you for taking the time to share your views.
Su Colledge
Director, ludlowthompson

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Acton, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Acton

172 High StreetActon Acton, London