Jan 20,2012
Jan 20,2012
This is the first time both myself and my partner have dealt with an Estate Agent (past the viewing stage) for a potential tenancy. Everyone we spoke to at Pedder, in particular the Lettings Negotiator that showed us the property, was very helpful and friendly. At no point did I feel we were being persuaded or pressured into anything, instead on viewing the flat we were given enough time and space to make our decision. We were also fortunate enough to meet the previous tenant who gave us valuable information on bills and Council Tax etc, and said that he had been very happy during his time renting the property. One thing I was very surprised by was the amount of paperwork required for a letting. I'm told though that this is just the norm when dealing with an agent, so I guess it's just to be expected. All in all a very positive experience.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Pedder Office 1! To leave a new review of Pedder Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Pedder Office 1