Jan 20,2012
Jan 20,2012
I have viewed several properties with the agents. I also attempted to purchase one but withdrew the offer on the basis of the survey. The staff I dealt with (David and particularly Sarah) were outstanding in their professionalism but also their friendly and understanding approach in dealing with me. They totally understood my requirements and met my needs in every way. I felt that I was able to discuss any related issues honestly with them without the worry of being misunderstood or judged. They were excellent in their communication and knowledge of the area, properties and market. I highly recommend them and would have not hesitation in using them to sale my property and for further purchases. They made, what is normally a stressful time, almost enjoyable!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Emsworth! To leave a new review of Gascoigne Pees Emsworth, please click the link below !
Write a review for Gascoigne Pees Emsworth