Jan 20,2012
keith russell
sarah Woodward
Jan 20,2012
My gut instincts in choosing the best estate agent to sell my house were spot on! I would highly recommend White & Russell and wouldn't hesitate to use them again in the future. They are excellent value for money, polite, trustworthy and provide an outstanding service. The house buying and selling process can be very stressful, but Keith and Sarah, kept reassuring me and provided constant updates which gave me piece of mind. They met and exceeded all of my expectations, keeping my best interests at heart. They are very profesional, have a wealth of experience handling tricky situations, remaining calm and clear headed under stressful circumstances. They are refreshingly non-biased, giving superb advice and did not pressurise me to make any decisions. They have excellent integrity and were open and honest throughout the whole process. I believe without Keith and Sarah, keeping all parties regularly informed and holding everything together, the outcome would have been different. Thank you so much for all your invaluable help and perseverance, which made the whole process much less stressful for me and helped me made a relatively quick sale (9 weeks from marketing to completion!).

White & Russell