Jan 28,2009
Jan 28,2009
Awful, awful awful. The guy who owns it is never in the country, the office is only open 2 days a week and staffed by temps (I feel sorry for them). They hardly repaired a thing we've asked for and when they do eventually get round to fixing something, it's this weird little guy who doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing. Don't go near them. I hope they never rent another property - total rip-off, especially when the market for rental is actually pretty good at the moment.
By: Poor Avalon office girl
Jun 02, 2014
I was one of those temporary poor girls that worked there. Terrible work conditions and I felt for each and every last one of you guys. I froze as he wouldn't let me have a heater, could only use 1 light as the rest didn't work and had to climb over a mountain of building crap to get to the toilet. Abusive nasty man indeed. I was secretary number 6 that year and I'm not surprised. I didn't last long, much like the tenants. This man cannot deal with stress and has major anger issues. I had 1 tenant come in so angry and he took it all out on me making me fear for my safety. He later apologised. Thats when I quit. No reference from him. Best to spread the word and let him know you just can't treat people like this and get away with it.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Omega Residential Office 1! To leave a new review of Omega Residential Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Omega Residential Office 1