Jan 28,2009
Jan 28,2009
Awful, awful awful. The guy who owns it is never in the country, the office is only open 2 days a week and staffed by temps (I feel sorry for them). They hardly repaired a thing we've asked for and when they do eventually get round to fixing something, it's this weird little guy who doesn't seem to have a clue what he's doing. Don't go near them. I hope they never rent another property - total rip-off, especially when the market for rental is actually pretty good at the moment.
By: Poor Avalon office girl
Jun 02, 2014
I was one of those temporary poor girls that worked there. Terrible work conditions and I felt for each and every last one of you guys. I froze as he wouldn't let me have a heater, could only use 1 light as the rest didn't work and had to climb over a mountain of building crap to get to the toilet. Abusive nasty man indeed. I was secretary number 6 that year and I'm not surprised. I didn't last long, much like the tenants. This man cannot deal with stress and has major anger issues. I had 1 tenant come in so angry and he took it all out on me making me fear for my safety. He later apologised. Thats when I quit. No reference from him. Best to spread the word and let him know you just can't treat people like this and get away with it.

Omega Residential