Jan 20,2012
Jan 20,2012
An absolute pleasure to deal with. Maureen at Whitegates was extremely helpful and assisted us throughout the process. House buying can be a complex, fraught and stressful ordeal at times. Our experience with Whitegates and Maureen in particular was very easy and straightforward. The communication and assistance we received ensured the whole process was smooth and stress free. I think other estate agents could learn a thing or two from Maureen about how to treat buyers. Small things made big differences, being kept informed at all times. The fact Maureen did everything in her power to help us when there were minor snags. All this added up to a stress free and dare I say an enjoyable experience! I would recommend Whitegates wholeheartedly and based on my experience with two house purchases from them all I can say is service second to none. People are quick to complain when they receive bad service so I think praise should be given for good service. In that respect I can't praise Maureen enough and wish her the very best. A pleasure to deal with.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 9! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 9, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 9