Jan 20,2012
Jan 20,2012
We recently used conran estates to sell our property and we were very delighted with the service we had receieved from start to finish. We were kept informed during the entire selling process and were given sound advice on our new purchase also, the transaction went through very smoothly without any major issues, i was very impressed with rob iommazzo who intial was involved in instructing my property on the market right through to liaing with my buyers and my solicitor in seeing the sale through to completion. I was also very pleased with the eltham sales team who sold my property within a reasonable timeframe and kept me informed of all the current viewing and offers.
I would certainly instruct conran estate on any future sales or purchase.

Thank you all again for a great service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham! To leave a new review of Conran Estates Eltham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Conran Estates Eltham