Jan 20,2012
Jan 20,2012
Paramount were absolutely fantastic during the sale of our property. My husband was taken seriously ill during the time we were selling our flat and David was totally amazing. He worked so hard to keep things on track for us. Thankfully, having Paramount on board meant that during that rather distressing time we could rest assured that the sale of our flat would continue on without us having to do too much, ensuring that we could move on to a nicer brighter future with minimal stress.

I cannot recommend using Paramount more - they are highly professional, very personable and don't leave even the tiniest detail to chance. Having used many other estate agents whilst searching for our onward purchase I can say, without doubt, that Paramount are the best there is around. Their level of communication, service and their help in tying everything together was exemplorary. If we weren't moving out of the area I would have no qualms in my choice of estate agent when selling a property again.

Write a review for Paramount Properties West Hampstead London