Jan 20,2012
Jan 20,2012
I recently bought a property through Priory Property Services (Tunstall branch) and have been amazed at the excellent service I have received. The staff are exceptionally friendly and helpful, and I was pleased to find that there was no 'pushy' marketing as I have found at a lot of other estate agents. Matt has been brilliant during the process and has kept me updated at all times throughout the purchase. I would also like to commend Priory Mortgage Services, in particular Paul who has been extremely helpful and hard working in finding the best mortgage for me and the lengthy process and hitches which I had to go through to obtain it.

All in all, I would highly recommend this estate agents to anyone, whether buying or selling a property, and I will definitely be using them again in the future!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Priory Property Services Stoke on Trent! To leave a new review of Priory Property Services Stoke on Trent, please click the link below !
Write a review for Priory Property Services Stoke on Trent