Jan 19,2012
Jan 19,2012
This review concerns my recent dealings with Kirsty Eke, Property Manager for my property:

Kirsty phoned to confirm my wish to extend the term of my tenancy for a further 12 months. She was polite, friendly and helpful throughout the phone call and her manner gave me confidence that she would deal with this issue in a professional and competent way. We agreed that she would send me a new contract for signature. Despite not being my normal property manager, she helpfully asked if there were other issues that she could help with, and I raised a maintenance issue and some feedback I wished to provide to the Landlord. Within a very short time I had received the new contract, the maintenance issue had been addressed, and the feedback had been passed on to the landlord, and I am very happy with the speed with which Kirsty ensured this was done . Based on this experience and others I have had with helpful Ludlow Thompson agents, I would have no hesitation in recommending them as a property agency with excellent customer service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House