Jan 19,2012
Jan 19,2012
Spoke to many people who were all rude and obnoxious. I was lied to in several occasions with regards to getting the property up to the state that I was paying for it to be.
Months of trying to get Melanie (the DIRECTOR) to sort out the heating, the garden, the broken kitchen units, the broken front door many numerous other issues, I was purely laughed at.
From all the previous reviews, I wish I had read this prior to ever losing my mind and taking out a contract with them. Despite renting an over priced property for longer than I wanted to, I am STILL awaiting my deposit back and doubt I will ever see it. Glad that they are sitting pretty.
The agents could have given me my deposit back!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Bolton! To leave a new review of Jordans Residential Lettings Bolton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Jordans Residential Lettings Bolton