Jan 18,2012
Jan 18,2012
Moving away from a place called home is never easy, moving away from your hometown, your country even more difficult.
Within the last 6 years I am living in london i moved i think 9 times from property to property,shared houses, from north to sud, from east to west,dissapointment after dissapointment.

The area i really liked the most is the ealing area, i moved here over 12 month ago and had the possibility to stay with my previous landlady which i really did enjoyed as she was an amazing person with a big heart. Unfortunately she had to move back to her country and with it i had to look for a new place again.

It is such a hussle to look up for places, running from property to property, dealing with 100 different kind of agents ecc but then I contacted Northfields in Ealing Broadway and ALL suddelnly changed !!!

i knew exaclty what i wanted, what I was looking for and the amount of money i could spend , walked into the office and already felt very welcome and home by Sameer the Agent.

He was such a friendly and understandable person and with all his charme and his professionalism he showed me the first place which i LOVED from the very beginning on.
He knew exactly from my words what i wanted.
He really knows how to talk to customers, how to deal with them but the most important thing is, he is very honest and down to earth. I explained him exactly what i would like to have, what i need and step by step he tried to put words into action !!!

Afterwards we walked back into their office and i met Rachel,his manager.

Rachel is such a lovely, clear spoken and honest person where i could tell from the beginning on that she knows exactly the business she is in to .
Very professioanl she explained me the total breakdown , the cost of the flat and even as she saw that i wasnt the price range i was looking for she did more than her best and soke over and over to the landlord just to make my dream come true.
I left the office a little bit dissapointed with myself as i really did loved the place but just couldn afford it and left with the thought to safe up more and then come back in a couple of months to see what they may have...

But Rachel realised how much i wanted the place and as i realised she puts the customer service and the customer happiness on first place called me about 6 time afterwards, spoke to the landlord, negotianted the price up and down,answered to all my Questions about 100 times over and over again, stayed longer in her office just...to make my dream come true..AND SHE DID !!!!

I could clearly see that she is not only this kind of person where money counts on first place, no she works with her heart to make people believe and clearly no doubt she did as i am now the proud , happy tenant of the place i wanted to badly.

Moving in with the end of this month im counting the days already and i know that those people ...Sameer and Rachel will always be on my side and help me with everything i need.

And this is what i call a EXCELLENT customer service.
I will recomment Northfields to everyone i know and to everyone who will ask me in the future for a agency THIS ONE WILL ALWAYS BE MY NUMBER 1

You guys did an excellent amazing job, you helped me in everything you could help, you where professional and the most important thing..you showed that you care about people.

I really do appreciate youre helping hand with all my heart and i mean it !!!

Patrick
By: Response from the Lettings Director
Jan 26, 2012
Thank you for your fantastic feedback Patrick. So glad to have helped make your dream come true. We hope everything goes smoothly this weekend.

Kind regards,

Silvia Eldawi

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Office 2! To leave a new review of Northfields Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Office 2