Jan 18,2012
Jan 18,2012
Agree with all the negative comments. Im a landlord and will never deal with Alex Neils again. When my tenant moved out and there was a dispute over a broken fixture, Alex Neils assured me they would deal with the ombudsman regarding the deposit which they had advised they had lodged with the DPS. After a lot of chasing and frustration I then contacted the DPS directly who said the deposit had NEVER BEEN LODGED WITH THEM!!! Alex Neils wove a completely misleading tale to both myself and the tenant and when contacted the Management themselves were just as duplicitous, think the staff were simply following the management example. They are unprofessional to the point of actually being illegal. Stay well well clear.
There is nothing Alex Neils can do now to redeem themselves. They were given every opportunity to come clean and do the right thing and they chose not to, right up to the point of being found out. I will never see them as being anything other than unscrupulous, duplicitous and unprofessional. They give the whole industry a bad name and in my opinion should be shut down.
By: David Hatch. Director
Sep 24, 2013
I am sorry to read your comment and sincerely apologise for the way in which you believe your property rental was handled. Unfortunately our Internal Complaints Procedure holds no record of your concerns, however I would be more than happy to independently investigate all maters and offer a full report. Please write to me at 146 Lower Road, London SE16 2UG. David Hatch. Director.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Alex Neil South East! To leave a new review of Alex Neil South East, please click the link below !
Write a review for Alex Neil South East