Jan 18,2012
Jan 18,2012
I met Cathy Byrne from Northfields.

From start to end, my dealing with her was brilliant. She was punctual, well presented, and efficient.

I also liked that she brought along a mortgage advisor (Anthony Cusack of Select Mortgages) to answer any financial questions I may have, as she was aware that I was selling my property to buy another.

Both were friendly and informative, and gave me lots of advice and guidance although it meant I would no longer be putting my flat on the market at this current time.

My previous dealings have been with pushy agents, who would just like a sale and I was surprised at just honest they both were.

I will definitely be using Northfields in the future, as I have had a very good experience with them, so would also highly recommend them!
By: Response from the Sales Director
Jan 26, 2012
Thank you for your kind comments. Its great to see that our professional manner has not gone unnoticed. We appreciate that the time wasn't quite right for you but look forward o working with you in future.

Best regards,

Nick Devonport

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Northfields Office 2! To leave a new review of Northfields Office 2, please click the link below !
Write a review for Northfields Office 2