Jan 18,2012
Jan 18,2012
I have been using Ludlow-thompson for over three years now. The initial two years were huge disappointment dealing with Ludlow Thompson. It felt every case, i was dealing with different property managers who did not communicate among each other. The examples of behaviors that i have experienced that made feel very disappointed were: not receiving statements regularly, having different agents every time, not being able to get in touch with the right agents as they rarely responded to my phone calls or my queries, and the service was rude. I was considering changing agencies strongly. This is when Lois Connellan has taken over my account and things suddenly change. Lois has been great, she has been really helpful, very responsive to my phone calls or my emails and very professional over the phone. She has helped me to solve issues and queries without any problems. She dealt with them quickly and efficiently. She really has been great. If there is a best property account manager reward scheme available within Ludlow Thompson, I would like to recommend Lois!.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Apex House, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Apex House