Jan 18,2012
Jan 18,2012
Moving house is probably the most worrying time in your life but the friendly professional staff at Carsons could not do enough for me and alleviated all my worries with their outstanding knowledge and positive approach.
with such hard times within the property market I was concerned that it would take an age to sell my house but Debbie Walton pulled out all the stops and within the first week we had 4 viewings resulting with my house being sold within 8 weeks.

The expertise of Debbie and her fellow colleagues at Carsons is second to none and I would highly recommend them to anyone buying or selling in Reading.

Thank you Carsons for taking all the stress out of moving¢â‚¬Â¦..A very happy customer.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Carson & Co Tilehurst! To leave a new review of Carson & Co Tilehurst, please click the link below !
Write a review for Carson & Co Tilehurst