Jan 26,2009
Jan 26,2009
Glenn Flegg & Co have been my letting agent for just shy of a year and I have to say that for somebody that has dealt with quite a few letting agents before, never had I dealt with one so helpful, clear and organised. From being responsive, being able to deal with me via email, and providing me with updates on my issues (and I have had a few (minor)), I'm sure Jan dreads my emails that I send but if so, this never comes across... always very pleased and eager to assist. As a busy professional it's difficult to find the time to sort out some of the small things but with Jan at Glenn Flegg & Co I have no need to worry... ownership is taken and things get done! I would most certainly use Glenn Flegg & Co as an agent both as a Tennant and if I ever wanted to rent a property out in the future. They add the value that is quite often lacking in a letting agent - a refreshing change!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham! To leave a new review of Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham, please click the link below !
Write a review for Glenn Flegg & Co Burnham