Jan 18,2012
Jan 18,2012
I have used Colin Dean Estate Agents in Harrow for a number of years to let out my flat in Harrow on the Hill. I have found their service very friendly and professional throughout. It does not seem to matter what member of the team you speak to as the willingness to assist is a constant. They are one of the few companies that I deal with who in my opinion go out of the way to help and I have on occassion asked for and have been given very good advice in respect of buy to let properties.

Most important of all I have total trust in them and know that they manage their business and mine with integrity which is vital. I have highly recommened them to friends and know that they too have been equally impressed.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow! To leave a new review of Colin Dean Residential Harrow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Colin Dean Residential Harrow