Jan 18,2012
Jan 18,2012
I am currently in the process of buying my first property. I admit that I was a little dubious of estate agents and several others I visited in Crystal palace did little to change that feeling! Luckily, I then went to Streets Ahead. From the moment I visited their office I felt extremely well looked after. I have been dealing with Michael who has been totally brilliant from the start. He has been incredibly helpful throughout the whole process and yet never pushy, I genuinely felt as if he wanted to find the right place for me and was not just trying to force an above budget, unsuitable property my way (take note other agents!!). He took time to find out my situation and what I needed from a property, always kept me updated on any news, always been prompt to return calls, willing to fit viewings around my anti social work hours - he really has done everything possible to ease the (scary!) house buying process for me. I can't praise the service I've received from Streets Ahead enough, particularly Michael, thank you!

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch